Sunday, March 27, 2016

Semi-FWCC

I hope you all had fun with last weeks carry!! I would love to see photos of you guys trying these carries out in the comments if you would like, or even any questions that might have come up!

This week's carry is called Semi-FWCC (Front Wrap Cross Carry). This carry is just a shorter version of FWCC that we did last week, but it is better if you have a shorter wrap, and can't quite eek out a full FWCC. Like it is mentioned in the video, if you finish this carry with a slip knot, it is a really easy carry to nurse in.

Since my boys are bigger, I really don't do front carries very often. But here is a picture of the ONE time we did Semi-FWCC, haha. In the video below she uses a size 3 wrap. In this picture I used a size 6 wrap, and as you can see, there is plenty of tail left over.


Before I show you the tutorial on this carry I am going to show you a slip knot tutorial, done by Wrap you in Love. A slip knot is a WONDERFUL knot to learn!! It can be used in so many different carries.



Here is the video tutorial for Semi-FWCC


I would love to see pictures, questions, or any comments that you might have! :) Happy wrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment