Friday, December 11, 2015

Let's start at the very beginning... A very good place to start


You're welcome, I hope you sing it the rest of the day and it brings you joy!! If you don't know what I am talking about, watch The Sound of Music, and thank me later. ;)


These are my two adorable little boys!! These are the most recent photos I could find..
This is my oldest he is a three year old, who thinks he rules the house. We'll call him Icefreeze. He just picked that out for himself.
 This is my youngest. He Loves to terrorize his older brother, and loves to pretend he is a monster.  We'll call him brainsucker. (Icefreeze picked that out for him) 
Yes he is in the bathtub with his clothes on... that's what happens when you walk away for 1 second!! 

At the baby shower for my first child, my sister gave me a Moby wrap. (Which lies under the category of stretchy wraps.) I LOVED IT!!! I wore it everywhere!!! There were some good things that I did with it, and some awful things that I did with it. 


Now that I know more about babywearing, when I look back at some of my photos, I cringe a little inside. But at the time, I thought I was doing what was best for my baby and I, and didn't know I had resources to learn more. 
Some of the best resources for learning about babywearing are; 
              ( I have found that carriers are like pants, each person likes different carriers for different reasons. When I mention a carrier I have I am not saying that that carrier will be the best one for you, that is just what I have, and it works for me)
        2. Facebook groups, like babywearing international, babywearing 102, your local babywearing international facebook group
        3. Youtube channels like; 
                           OR 
(who also have facebook pages)
 (these are my personal favorites, but there are a lot out there.) 

And of course this blog!!! 
I hope I can get you to love babywearing as much as I do!!! 
I will go over reasons why you should babywear tomorrow.... The benefits for both the caregiver, and the child.


No comments:

Post a Comment