At what age can you wear a child?? If you didn't start wearing your child from the start, is it too late?? Heavens no!! You can wear at any age!! I wear my 3 year old, and just for the fun of it, I wrapped my husband!!
And this little boy, didn't start getting worn until after he was 1! and he and I LOVE it!!
Now that you know that you can still wear your child!! what carrier??? ugh... so many choices.
Buckle Carrier, Mei Tai
Wrap (stretchy, and woven)
Ring Sling, and pouch(sorry no picture of that)
How do you know which one is for you?? See if there is a local babywearing group in your area with a lending library... or you can research on line...
I personally love wraps, because they are pretty!! haha and so versatile, you can distribute the weight anywhere you need it. I also love buckle carriers, because they are quick and easy to to put on. The ergonomic versions are also super comfortable for both wearer, and baby. They are also the only carrier my husband will use. Ring slings are great for quick ups, and all ages. Not great for long wears with bigger kids though, because all the weight is on one shoulder.
If the carrier you are currently using is hurting your back, do not give up yet!!! I have some tips, and tricks for you, that will hopefully work!! I will post tomorrow!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment