To Start out, I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Emily Deakin. I am a full time stay at home mom. And I love what I do.
I was introduced to the wonderful world of babywearing (which, yes, is a word, even if spell check says it isn't), by my wonderful sister, and lovely friend. My life will never be the same again. and I just really want every mother, father, grandparent, and caregiver, to understand the wonderful life saver that it can be.
This blog will mostly focus on Babywearing 101. We will go over the basics. I will show you all of the times, my wrapping/wearing wasn't/ isn't so awesome! and tips and tricks how to get through it, and make it easier.
We will go over wraps, ring slings, and soft structured carriers. Basically if it s a child carrier, and I know how to use it, or know someone who knows how to use it, we will go over it for you.
If you have questions, concerns, or need help with something... comment!! I would love to help you out!!
I hope you have fun, and I hope we can help!!! :)
p.s. I will try and post at least once a day... but cannot promise.. I am a mom after all, and family will ALWAYS come first!! :)
So excited for you and this next chapter in life!
ReplyDelete