Guess what?! We're going on vacation!! I am super excited! AND my new wrap came just in time to join us!!! :)
Isn't is gorgeous?!?!?!?!
We are able to go so many places, and have been able to keep doing the things that we love to do, even with small children, thanks to babywearing!!
Whether it's climbing, backpacking, hiking, or just enjoying a beautiful day at the park. We Can Do It!! Not having to hassle with a big clunky stroller, or one arm, really opens the world up!
I am sad that our western culture has gone away from the age ol' tradition of wearing babies.... EVERYONE does it!!! Women around the world, from the dawn of time have worn their babies. Why don't we????
(none of these photos are mine. I pulled them off of Google)
It is the most natural place for them to be. Babies who are worn cry less. It just makes sense.
















No comments:
Post a Comment